Sunday, July 18, 2010

♥ Q...must recover soon!!!
















my cutey qq..b4 din accident......='(
i miss the healthy of u !
plz come back to me now...=(




the blood of qq..=(
when the DAMN SHIT accident !!!!!!!!

























he cant sit wif normally...=(
he need to lie at the bed everyday...
T.T
damn heart pain......



















seriously injured at his latter part..T.T


















saw!
even though he is seriously injured,but oso seem like CUTE!
of coz!
coz he is my lovely puppy --QQ !
same as his name!
'cute' forever!!!=D






q...u need to recover soon..
im waiting for u to demand food from me with the type of stand...
dun make me dissapointed...=(
i will be with u ever n ever..
i will take care of u without complain...=)
u can do it! must remember got me tis host to support u....

No comments:

Post a Comment